Heart Home Magazine New Designer 2014
UK Trade & Industry Delegate, British Embassy, Paris. April 2014

Thursday 5 November 2015

My hillside

The hillside opposite our house is just perfect.  It's the most perfect hillside you could ever imagine, and the best part of all is that I see it every day, lots of times.  I see it from the landing window, the kitchen, dining room bedroom, and I am so lucky that I see it from my studio windows.  I cannot stop taking pictures of it either.  Over the past 7 years of living where we are, here are some of my favourites (nb none of them have been enhanced I promise!).



You can see the woods down there where we walk in the distance, collecting leaves, sticks and capturing photos of trees and mushrooms.

Autumn time is truly spectacular! Just before the leaves turned red - 3 weeks ago
winter arrives
winter time

winter sunset
when it snows, it's bad!







stormy times ahead...








sometimes we see one or two of of these too
I just love it, and never tire of it.  It's almost as good as watching the ocean, almost...

No comments:

Post a Comment