Heart Home Magazine New Designer 2014
UK Trade & Industry Delegate, British Embassy, Paris. April 2014

Thursday 28 August 2014

Libertad

I'm bang in the middle of preparing for my 3 minute stint at the Liberty (Libertad in Spanish if you're wondering) London open call for designers 2014 this Saturday, thinking about what to take, what to say, what to wear, what will the weather be doing...ad infinitum!  So of course, my mind wanders to what inspires me, what keeps my creative buzz going and of course I just love nature!  So here are some more images of my recent trip to Andalucia. No doubt I'll be up 'til the small hours pondering the rest!
Don't know what this tree was but I loved the flowers!


The awe-inspiring gorge at Ronda.

Roof garden


My son's first Spanish artichoke - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment