Heart Home Magazine New Designer 2014
UK Trade & Industry Delegate, British Embassy, Paris. April 2014

Thursday 19 June 2014

Lights, camera, action...

I had a great time recently doing a photo-shoot at Andy Thornton's, at the vast Victoria Mills in Greetland, West Yorkshire, which is crammed to the rafters with all sorts of fabulous, unusual and interesting things for any interiors or salvage fanatic (like me!).  In reality, their main business is furnishing restaurants, bars and hotels, but you'll find nothing corporate there, just really interesting and inspiring stuff!

The staff at the mill were extremely helpful, accommodating and friendly, and were more than happy to have me pottering with my camera, lights, cushions and lampshades.  I can't begin to list all the wonderful things they stock - I hope my photos do the place justice!  Take a look...




















No comments:

Post a Comment