Heart Home Magazine New Designer 2014
UK Trade & Industry Delegate, British Embassy, Paris. April 2014

Monday 6 January 2014

Happy New Year! Boy, have I been busy!

A teetering pile of my new sleek and soft silk cushions.



my tools of the trade - I love my new handmade labels






Hope you are all having a wonderful start to 2014!  I've had a great Xmas, saw lots of people and virtually lost my voice just before Xmas Day.  It didn't stop me getting some new products ready to exhibit at the Home Show in London next weekend.  Hope you like them - the are all printed onto satin silk and feel lovely!  In fact they are so soft I have a dressmaker ordering some for some clothing!  Oh, and I made a beautiful silk scarf for a friend out of the heron design.

So the Home London show is almost here!!!  I'll be on Heart Home Magazine's New Designers stand, M46, nerves a-jingling!



2 comments: