Heart Home Magazine New Designer 2014
UK Trade & Industry Delegate, British Embassy, Paris. April 2014

Saturday 26 October 2013

Very tasteful. Cabbages and Cushions latest gorgeous window display, featuring my very own wallpapers.




I was so pleased to see my wallpapers in this gorgeous window display in Hebden Bridge last week when I went to meet my good friend Rachael for coffee.  Lou, owner of interiors shop Cabbages and Cushions on Market Street, has given me lots of valuable advice and tips on everything from sample books to buyers habits and how to promote my work.  Cabbages and Cushions was the first shop to stock my papers, and is the first to do a window display too.  Thank you Lou!  

Hebden was busy when I took these photos - there was a brill outdoor food market with local food artisans selling their produce.  I've come home with a jar of fabulous Piccalilli from Nanna Tilly, which goes down very well with Leagram's sheep's cheese.   Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment