Heart Home Magazine New Designer 2014
UK Trade & Industry Delegate, British Embassy, Paris. April 2014

Friday 20 September 2013

Sample anyone? Getting ready for the Independent Interiors Show 28th September

I'm busy getting all organised for my first trade fair next week - The Independent Interiors Show at 2022 in Manchester's Northern Quarter.  There's the wallpaper (of course!), the flowers, books, props, pins, hooks and clamps!  I've got my first mailing list book all ready and waiting.  And as I'm preparing a load of samples to give out too, I thought I'd ask out there if you'd like a sample too!  Just message me your address and I'll post one or both so you can see them in your home!

Retail website is almost finished - I'll post you a link as soon as it's live.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely to meet you at The Independent Interiors Show Manchester. We love your designs. Can't wait to see your range unfold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah, it was great to meet you too. Keep in touch.

      Delete